24 January 2013

Exciting news

I'm delighted to announce that the good people at Forbes Travel Guide have made me one of their London correspondents. I'll be writing lots of wee pieces about the best things to see and do in the Big Smoke, as well as telling you about lovely bars and restaurants, cool shops, romantic places, art galleries, kids' activities....you get the idea. 

You can find my profile here (including a picture of me taken on a very early morning walk during a trip to the Tasman Peninsula last year) and my first story for the website hereIt's about London's best attractions, but I won't say anymore than that – you'll just have to click on the link. 

Oh okay, I'll give you one teeny tiny picture clue...

And here, for your amusement, is 'the loo with the view&... on Twitpic




No comments:

Post a Comment